CONSTRUCTION IS STARTING AT THE MAPLE Y
Information Meetings and Parking Impact
March 14, 2017
Source: Vicky Kettner
Job Title: Marketing /Communications Manager
Phone: 2693459622 x 147
We are starting to mobilize for construction as we begin renovations to the Maple Street facility. Our goal is to keep you informed through routine updates to reduce impact to you as a facility user and visitor.
To stay informed of construction progress and impact, make sure you are opening and reading our CONSTRUCTION UPDATE electronic newsletters. Updates will also be available here on the web as well as Facebook.
INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS: For an overview of the planned improvements, changes and impacts, we invite you to one of two informational meetings with Y staff and representatives from the builders, AVB. Please join us for an open-house style Q & A meeting:
Monday, March 20, 5:30p - 7:00p at Maple/Chapel
Tuesday, March 21 11:45a - 1:45p at Maple/Chapel
NOTICE DATE: MARCH 14, 2017
Construction for the renovation and improvements will begin within the next week. Please be aware:
- The parking lot on the south side has been re-striped. We are no longer parking at angles.
- The handicapped accessible parking spots will be moved one row south of the current location. Please be prepared for this change.
- Fencing will be installed to contain the work site.
- The front doors (off of Maple) will be locked at 2p on Sundays.
- As equipment, fencing and staging areas will take up parking spaces, we recommend planning to use the overflow parking lot behind the church off of Hudson Ave.
- Programming and services will not be impacted at this time.
Thank you, in advance, for your patience and understanding as we move into this exciting time of growth and change. We are BUILDING FOR GENERATIONS, and look forward to these great building improvements.