Photo identification or membership must be presented upon check-in.
Youth Facility Usage
Youth Members up to age 7
- Must be accompanied by and participating with an adult in all areas unless taking a program (i.e. swim lessons or tennis class).
- Tot Spot is provided for youth members at $1 per family per visit.
- 5-7 years old may participate in Healthy Kids University Club.
- May not use any of the exercise equipment (Cardio, Weight or Free Weights).
Youth Members ages 8 - 11
- May participate in scheduled youth activities in the Youth Center without an adult.
- Must pass swim test to swim without an adult - unless otherwise specified the adult must be in the pool area.
- May not use any of the exercise equipment (Cardio, Weight, or Free Weights).
Youth Members ages 12 - 14
- May use the facility without an adult; with the exception of exercise equipment.
- May use all exercise equipment only if accompanied by an adult and AFTER completing an orientation.
Youth Members ages 15 - 18
- May use the facility at any time with no restrictions.
- Equipment orientation must be completed prior to using the exercise equipment.
- Members may bring guests at any time. If it is your guest's first visit to the YMCA the visit is free. For subsequent visits the day pass fee applies.
- All guests must show a photo ID.
- Youth guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Current Day Pass rates: $10 Adult, $8 Teen (13-18), $6 Youth (12 and under) or $25 Family