Capital Campaign Phase II
CONSTRUCTION STARTS MARCH 20
Construction at Maple Street is slated to begin March 20.
Updates on progress and impact will be posted here routinely.
Our goal is to keep users abreast of impacts to services and access to areas. We will also be utilizing our Mobile Phone App and emails to communicate this information.
We will be begin to see evidence in the back parking lot which will initially be used as a staging area.
Areas of impact:
- Canopy over rear south entrance will be removed.
- Parking lot lines will be redrawn.
- Handicapped parking will be moved one row south.
- The walk way to the back entrance to the main building will redirected.
- Fencing will be installed to contain the work site.
- Programming and services will not be impacted at this time.
Phase II - Maple Southside Expansion
- Consolidated, single-point, barrier-free entrance leading to one membership service desk New elevator serving all three floors
- New Kids Zone (child watch) designed for children 3 months "6 years, doubling the current capacity to 40
- New multi-purpose room with capacity to hold 150 people to accommodate low-impact exercise programs, education classroom space, and be divided for meeting room space.
RENOVATION OF EXISTING SPACE
- Restrooms and lobby by the cardio exercise and tennis area
- Expanded Healthy Youth & Teen Center
- Refurbished parking lot, with traffic-control islands
New Healthy Youth and Teen Center
Renovate 3,000 sq. ft of program space into a multi-use space serving youth, teens and families
- Increase dedicated youth space form 800 sq. ft. to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Interactive activity area that integrates technology with exercise and active play
- Activity rooms or meeting spaces for classes and programs
- Quiet zone for reading, homework time, or conversation
Images are conceptual, only.