Facility Access Guidelines
September 1, 2019
Source: Ben Davis
Job Title: Mission Advancement Director
Department: Mission Advancement
Phone: 2693459622 ext. 128
All individuals must check in at the YMCA Member Service desk so we can verify your identity and your Member/Guest privileges. For everyone's safety, please adhere to the following age specific rules:
Members and Guests up to age 7
- Must be accompanied by and participating with an adult in all areas unless taking a program (i.e. swim lessons or tennis class).
- Kid Zone is provided for youth members at $5 per family per month.
- 5+ years old may participate in Healthy Kids University Club.
- May NOT use any of the exercise equipment (Cardio, Weight or Free Weights).
- May utilize the gymnasium and track.
Members and Guests ages 8-10
- Must have an adult in the building at all times.
- Must pass a swim test to swim without an adult - unless otherwise specified the adult must be in the pool area.
- May utilize the Youth Center any time it is staffed.
- May NOT use any of the exercise equipment (Cardio, Weight, or Free Weights).
- May participate in Healthy Kids University Club.
- May utilize the gymnasium and the track.
Members and Guests ages 11*-14
- May use the facility without an adult.
- May use all exercise equipment (Cardio, Weight and Free Weights) only AFTER completing an equipment orientation. *(Must be 11 AND in 6th grade).
- May participate in Group Exercise classes WITH direct adult supervision.
- May utilize the Youth Center when it is staffed.
- May participate in Healthy Kids University through 12 years of age.
- Members and Guests ages 15+
- May use the facility at any time with no restrictions.
- Age 16+ must show picture ID.