We're pleased to announce that beginning July 16, until further notice, a free-weight and strength machine area at Portage will be available outdoors under a canopied and within a fenced-in area.
Says Association Health and Wellness Director Rebecca Lillie, "While we're not able to bring out our full set of weights and strength pieces, we're making some of the more core pieces available to give us the opportunity for a basic workout."
- Monday through Friday, 6:30a - 10:15am and 4pm - 6:45pm.
- Members must sign up and reserve their 45-minute slot through MOTION VIBE, our new reservation system. (Details below.)
- There will be eight (8) available openings per time slot.
- The tent area is located behind the Kids Zone area. Access will be from outside. An attendant will be present at all times, who will conduct health checks which include a temperature check and a health questionnaire.
- Suggested parking is in the far end of the main parking lot (south/southeast corner) -- to the right of the main entrance doors when facing them.
- Must be 18+ years old.
WAIVER FORM: All members must have signed our most current waiver form before coming back to the Y. Click here to complete this online. You will be able to complete this on-site, as well.
- Click here to access Motion Vibe.
- Create your account/profile.
- You will need your YMCA Member ID code (found on your membership card).
- Once you have created your personal profile:
- In the main navigation, select your intended location and go to Club Schedule.
- The Schedule should default to All Studios. In the next box that says "Fitness," use the drop-down to select Workout Time.
- From there you should be able to select your desired day and workout time slot.
- Cancellations due to weather will be sent through the Motion Vibe technology.
NOTE: Motion Vibe is currently in the process of developing a phone app. We look forward to announcing and sharing links to it once it is available.