Capital Campaign Phase II
CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS: PARDON OUR DUST
Click HERE for construction updates and photos.
Phase II - Maple Southside Expansion
- Consolidated, single-point, barrier-free entrance leading to one membership service desk New elevator serving all three floors
- New Kids Zone (child watch) designed for children 3 months "6 years, doubling the current capacity to 40
- New multi-purpose room with capacity to hold 150 people to accommodate low-impact exercise programs, education classroom space, and be divided for meeting room space.
RENOVATION OF EXISTING SPACE
- Restrooms and lobby by the cardio exercise and tennis area
- Expanded Healthy Youth & Teen Center
- Refurbished parking lot, with traffic-control islands
New Healthy Youth and Teen Center
Renovate 3,000 sq. ft of program space into a multi-use space serving youth, teens, and families
- Increase dedicated youth space form 800 sq. ft. to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Interactive activity area that integrates technology with exercise and active play
- Activity rooms or meeting spaces for classes and programs
- Quiet zone for reading, homework time, or conversation
Images are conceptual, only.