Join the YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo. We strive to be the community advocates for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Ready to join? Contact the YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo now!
- Use either the Maple or Portage Branch facilities.
- Over 80 free-to-member fitness classes each week
- Free-to-member water exercise classes
- Designated open swim and lap swim times
- Several options for cardio and weight equipment
- Priority program registration - you may register before the community
- Reduced program fees - member fees on programs are much lower
- Orientation for fitness center equipment with knowledgeable fitness staff
- Free "walk-on" use of the racquetball and paddleball courts
- Tennis court rentals
- Jump Start program that helps you realize your goals
- Tot Spot - Babysitting service for children six weeks to 9 years of age. Tot spot has a $1 fee per family per visit. $10 punch cards are available for purchase.
- Receive a $35 voucher for each youth on your membership toward a class/program. Restrictions apply.
- Healthy Kids University - Offered weekdays for school age children to engage in activities. Click to get the current schedule. Maple Schedule Portage Schedule
- Youth Center offers a place for youth members 3rd through 8th grade to hang out, play games, and enjoy other activities.
- Family Swim and Gym times - specific times are designated Family Time for families to use the gym and pool together!
- Family Fun Nights every Friday night from 6pm-9pm. Check out the Special Events.