Effective Wednesday, June 9, 2021 the following new COVID policies will go into effect:
Temperature screening will no longer be required for entry into the YMCA. Departments may continue to use temperature screenings as deemed necessary.
Indoor Capacity Change
Indoor gathering limitations for establishments.
- Indoor gatherings are permitted at establishments only if occupancy does not exceed the greater of:
- 50% of the limits established by the State Fire Marshal or a local fire marshal (or 30 persons per 1,000 square feet if no applicable fire marshal limit exists); or
- 25 persons
Mask Policy Change
Mask Required for:
- Non-fully vaccinated employees. Verification may be required.
- Staff working Child care/camp/preschool/school-based YMCA programs
- Aquatic staff will wear face shields during swim lessons for child care/camp/preschool/school-based programs.
Mask Optional for:
- All those not noted above.