THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE VISITING THE Y TO USE THE AQUATICS AREA: Lap lane swimming will require reservations on a new software system called MOTION VIBE, which can be accessed here. Members can open their personal account at any time by using their YMCA ID number, which can be found on your membership card. Follow the prompts, and look for the "club schedule" then click on the "fitness" button and choose "Lap Lanes".
- You can reserve a lane starting at 5a the day prior.
- 45 min time slots are available.
- All time slots start on the hour, if you are late time does not extend. Everyone will be asked to leave at quarter to the coming hour.
- Water Ex is allowed in a lane.
- Only YMCA Kickboards maybe borrowed, no other YMCA equipment will be out.
- You may bring your own equipment from home.
- Laundry baskets will be placed at the end of each lane for your belongings, towel, shampoo, fins, ect.
- Please do not hang towels or place other belongings in the bleacher area or on benches.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your swim time.
- Do not come out on to the deck before your scheduled time.
- One swimmer per lane.
- Participants must be 15 or older.
Lifeguard Program & Certifications