THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE VISITING THE Y TO USE THE AQUATICS AREAS: Lap lanes, open swimming, hot tub and water exercise classes will require reservations on a new software system called MOTION VIBE, which can be accessed here. Members can open their personal account at any time by using their YMCA ID number, which can be found on your membership card.
PLEASE BE SURE TO UNREGISTER/CANCEL YOUR TIME IN MOTION VIBE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION SO THAT OTHERS CAN SIGN UP FOR SPACE. Those who make reservations and do not appear for their time slot may be prevented from making reservations in the future.
Updates as of 6/1/2021
- In order to address the high demand for pool access under COVID guidelines, the Y is encouraging swimmers to share a lane although solo lanes are available. This is in accordance with our Health Department's guidelines for safe practices in the pool. You can either register for a "Lap Lane" and have the lane to yourself, or bring another member with you. The other option is to register for a "shared lap lane" and if all spots are taken you will be splitting the lane with another member. During peak lap swim times all lanes will be shared lap lanes.
- Adults may use a lap lane or a shared lap lane for lap swimming or water exercise purposes.
- Parents may bring a child to work on swim skills, open swim is not allowed in lap lanes. Parents must be in the water unless the child is a member of a swim team.
Hot Tub is OPEN (Maple)
- Reservations are required until 6/7 when there will no longer be a sign up for the hot tub.
- If you cannot keep your reservation please unregister for it at least two hours in advance.
- Up to 4 people at one time.
We have a small offering of group and private lessons currently running. The current Spring session is finishing up, and the Summer 1 session will begin June 14.
Adult Water classes are being offered. See MotionVibe for schedule and registration.
Is open for registration on MotionVibe
- Will offer up to 5 reservations per Family Swim timeslot, check Motion Vibe for availability. Only one person per family needs to register, you may then bring up to 5 other family members with you. Every family will have access to the entire pool area, please practice social distancing and be aware of others around you. All participants will need to be members of the Y.
- Splash pad only reservations are availble at different times than family swim. See MotionVibe for availability.
- Will offer Family Swim during specified times, check Motion Vibe for availability. One person from the family will need to register and may bring up to 5 other family members with them. Each family will have its own lane in the pool. Everyone will need to be an active Y member.
Lifeguard Program & Certifications