THE YMCA POLICIES WHILE ON THE TENNIS COURTS
- Hand Sanitizer is required to be used before, during, and after each class, drill, lesson, league, or group.
- Bring your own water.
- Participants must keep a 6 foot distance from all people.
- Court rentals can be made up to 7 days in advance for hours of operation indoors and outdoors. Everyone on court MUST be a YMCA Member.
- Must bring your own tennis balls for Member Court rentals. Balls are provided for all classes.
YMCA Non Staff/Volunteer Training and Coaching Policy
Only staff from the YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo are allowed to coach/teach/instruct/train in or on YMCA property. An individual may be seen as a coach or trainer if he/she is:
· Receiving payment for an exercise or coaching session;
· Designing a program or workout, providing exercise, demonstrating skill or technique, advising, spending time with another athlete due to ones more advanced level of expertise relative to the other athlete.
NOTE: Financial compensation is not a factor in determining if a person is in violation of our no teaching/coaching policy. Solicitation of members/guests for lessons or advice is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with the Non Staff/Volunteer Training and Coaching Policy is in direct violation of YMCA policy and may result in suspension or termination of YMCA membership privileges and access to YMCA facilities.
|Erik Anderson||Association Tennis Director||Elande@kzooymca.org|
|Oak Saad||Director of Junior Tennis||Osaad@kzooymca.org|
|Zach Fink-Craig||Jr. Tennis Coordinator - High Schoolemail@example.com|
|Matt Olsen||Youth Program/Adult Tennis Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brittany Johnson||Tennis Professional||Bjohnson@kzooymca.rg|
|Ryan Williams||Portage Adult Tennis Coordinatoremail@example.com|