- NEW NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP! Full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the United States including Puerto Rico, at no extra charge.
- Use of both the Maple or Portage Branch facilities.
- Over 80 free-to-member fitness classes each week
- Free-to-member water exercise classes
- Designated open swim and lap swim times
- Several options for cardio and weight equipment
- Priority program registration - you may register before the community
- Reduced program fees - member fees on programs are much lower
- Orientation for fitness center equipment with knowledgeable fitness staff
- Free "walk-on" use of the racquetball and paddleball courts
- Tennis court rentals
- Healthy Start program that helps you realize your goals
- Kids Zone Child Watch service for children six weeks though 8 years of age. Kids Zone is a $6 monthly fee for members.
- Receive a $35 voucher for each youth on your membership toward a class/program. Restrictions apply.
- Healthy Kids University - Offered during the months of October-April, Monday-Wednesday, from 5:30-7:30pm for school age children to engage in activities.
- Youth Center offers a place for youth members 6th grade and up to hang out, play games, and enjoy other activities after school.
- Family Swim and Gym times - specific times are designated Family Time for families to use the gym and pool together!