- NEW NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP! Full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the United States including Puerto Rico, at no extra charge.
- Use of both the Maple or Portage Branch facilities.
- Over 80 free-to-member fitness classes each week
- Free-to-member water exercise classes
- Designated open swim and lap swim times
- Several options for cardio and weight equipment
- Priority program registration - you may register before the community
- Reduced program fees - member fees on programs are much lower
- Orientation for fitness center equipment with knowledgeable fitness staff
- Free "walk-on" use of the racquetball and paddleball courts
- Tennis court rentals
- Healthy Start program that helps you realize your goals
- Kids Zone - Babysitting service for children six weeks to 9 years of age. Tot spot has a $1 fee per family per visit. $10 punch cards are available for purchase.
- Receive a $35 voucher for each youth on your membership toward a class/program. Restrictions apply.
- Healthy Kids University - Offered weekdays for school age children to engage in activities. Click to get the current schedule. Maple Schedule Portage Schedule
- Youth Center offers a place for youth members 3rd through 8th grade to hang out, play games, and enjoy other activities.
- Family Swim and Gym times - specific times are designated Family Time for families to use the gym and pool together!
- Family Fun Nights every Friday night from 6pm-9pm. Check out the Special Events.