We are using new software technology called MOTION VIBE to reserve time for lap swim lanes, pool time, Kids Zone, and group exercise classes.
TO ACCESS MOTION VIBE CLICK ON THE RELEVANT OPTIONS:
- For Apple mobile devices click here.
- For Android mobile devices click here.
- For desktop access click here.
- Create your account/profile.
- You will need your YMCA Member ID code (found on your membership card).
ONCE YOU ARE IN MOTION VIBE:
- Go go to CLUB SCHEDULES (under the club menu column)
- Next, there are 3 drop-down boxes, LOCATION- MAPLE or PORTAGE, ALL STUDIOS, and the program area [FITNESS, KIDS ZONE, LAP LANES] that you want to register for. (default is FITNESS)
- Select Portage or Maple
- In the next drop-down, select ALL STUDIOS
- In the next drop-down, select the program you want to register for (Fitness, Kids Zone, Lap Swim, etc.)
- If a program is eligible for registration, it will say REGISTER NOW in green letters, click that and then confirm your registration by clicking REGISTER on the pop-up box.
Need help setting up an account? We're happy to help you at either location at the front desk, or, watch this video for a tutorial.
NOTE: Registration opens at 5 am the previous day. (Example: You want to register for a Friday lap lane. You will not be able to register for it until the day before on Thursday.)