Youth Development Program Policies:
Click here for printable version of the program policies.
- Scan in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Participants are to dress in appropriate attire for the program (shorts, closed toed shoes, comfortable shirt, etc).
- Parents must accompany their child or children down to the gym for the start of program. Parents must be in the facility for the duration of the program. (Sitting in the bleachers, exercising in the fitness center, etc.)
- If your child is struggling with participants, parents are welcome to join in the lesson to help them refocus.
- Only water is permitted inside the gym. There are water fountains located in various areas of the facility that participants may use to refill their water bottles or use in place of a water bottle.
- Only those participants registered for the program will be able to participate in the activities.
- All equipment needed for the class will be provided by the YMCA.
- Parents need to be on court or on site at the end of the program for pick up.
- Make-Up Policy: If you are going to miss a day of the program, please inform your instructor and they will try to find a make-up day for you to participate in. Availability for make-ups will vary.
- Refund Policy: YMCA program refund policy: Cancellations due to medical reasons with a doctor's note will result in a refund of the unused portion of the remainder of the session. Cancellation prior to the start of the first program day will results in a full refund. Cancellation after the first program day will result in a 50% refund. Cancellations after the second program day will not be eligible for a refund.