The Y has put many new procedures and made many physical changes to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Following is a list of things we have done to help create a safer environment.
Equipment including cardio machines, weights, and strength machines have been re-positioned to allow for more space between work stations.
In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we have increased our staff and the number of hours dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing. Additional measures include:
- Procuring new sanitizing machines that help us to make regular sweeps throughout the day in each facility
- Putting a process in place that increases cleaning in areas including the bathrooms, showers, and other higher-risk areas
Facility upgrades to address COVID-19 impact include:
- Removal of carpeting in the men's and women's locker rooms replaced by non-slip, easy-to-clean flooring
- HVAC improvements for better airflow management
- Removal of the personal tote locker system
Temporarily Unavailable Features