Thank you to all our YMCA members who have STAYED WITH US during the COVID pandemic. The Y leadership and staff have worked diligently to provide an environment for our members that follows CDC, state, and local requirements for safe re-entry into social interaction. Our goal has been to address all issues of safety to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The Y experience looks and feels different. We will look to our staff and members to comply with new procedures such that we take care of ourselves and each other. Please familiarize yourself with these new expectations as we all work together cautiously and responsibly to provide a safe YMCA experience for all.
Self Health Check
PLEASE STOP AND READ these questions prior to entering a YMCA facility or program area. You may enter the building if the following statements are true:
1) You have NOT experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
2) Within the past 14 days, you have not been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 positive test or with anyone that has symptoms of COVID-19.
3) You are not isolating or quarantining.
If these statements are NOT true today, please refrain from using the YMCA. Thank you.
When You First Enter a Y Indoor Facility
When you first enter an indoor facility, you will be expected to have read the WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH questionnaire posted at the front door.
We are no longer doing temperature checks upon entry. Departments may continue to use temperature screenings, as they deemed necessary.
Hand washing and sanitizing stations are conveniently located and available throughout the facilities. Please wash/sanitize your hands upon entering the building, during your visit, and just before you exit. You are expected to use disposable sanitized towelettes to wipe down equipment before and after use.
Please follow these guidelines for safe social distancing:
- Keep a six-foot distance between you and other persons.
- Stay to the right in hallways and in staircases.
- Interact with staff through the clear plastic shields at designated workstations.
Check In / Check Out
You will be expected to swipe your own ID card when checking in. If you have lost or misplaced your ID member card, our staff will be happy to provide you with a replacement. We are also requiring all members to check out to manage tracing individuals and manage capacity.