We’re excited to announce the installation of new fitness equipment at both Maple and Portage sites!
- Cardio Room – Equipment upgrades will be made to the Matrix line in the Cardio room to affect bikes, ellipticals, and treadmills. Here we will see the latest technology and larger integrated screens.
- Free Weight Room – Equipment upgrades will include new dumbells, squat rack, and bench press with layout changes to create a more user-friendly space.
- Strength Equipment (found within the track system in the lower level) – All new MATRIX strength training machines.
- Weight Room – All new free weights, benches, racks, and cable machines, with improved layout and opportunities.
“We’re pleased to provide these upgrades as we continue to make membership-value improvements throughout the facilities,” says Dave Morgan, YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo’s CEO. “This round of upgrades is part of our ongoing philosophy, which strives to replace different fitness equipment so that we are offering the latest in quality, new technology, and innovation.”
The following areas will be closed November 4-9 to re-open Wednesday, November 10.
- Free Weight Room
- Strength Area
- Free Weight Area
- Track (Reminder that treadmills in the Cardio Area will be available and can be substituted for your track routine on these days!)
October 28th, 2021